This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity within the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. The Science 37 Operating System (OS) enables universal access to patients and providers, leading to faster enrollment, greater retention, and a more representative patient population. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a Clinical Project Manager eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
The Clinical Project Manager is a member of the Clinical Operations department responsible for on-time and on-budget delivery of clinical study(ies) at the highest quality standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Being the single point of contact to client study teams working with internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering project objectives on time and on budget
- Executing clinical trials end-to-end to ensure effective and timely internal and external communication of study progress, issues, and plans for resolution
- Efficient resourcing and financial management of studies under his/her supervision. In this capacity, the Study Leader will have line management responsibilities ensuring that direct reports will have the appropriate supervision and mentorship needed to foster learning and provide career development, guidance and training to advance their skillsets
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree or equivalent clinical research experience preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience within clinical research
- 3+ years of managerial experience, including having served as a manager, team lead, or project manager
- 2+ years of full-service clinical project management experience
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
Benefits of Working in Science37
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities, and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At Science37, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best-in-class employee benefits, supportive policies, and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
The incumbent reports to the Director, Clinical Operations, who will also assign projects, provide general direction and guidance.
Science 37 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.