This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity within the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. The Science 37 Operating System (OS) enables universal access to patients and providers, leading to faster enrollment, greater retention and a more representative patient population. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a Director, Data and Analytics Products eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
The Director, Data and Analytics Products focuses on standardizing clinical trial reporting for sponsors and productizing customer analytics. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this position will assess market and customer needs, develop commercial, delivery and technical requirements and collaborate with these teams to maximize product adoption and P&L.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assessing market dynamics and sponsor needs to develop a product strategy
- Developing product requirements for implementation by the engineering teams
- Lead data integration product strategy with eClinical partner network
- Maintaining a competitive data and analytics product suite
- Working with the commercial and delivery teams to generate revenue and ensure customer satisfaction regarding data and analytics products
- Serve as an expert resource for customers and lead industry innovation in data and analytics
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience leading high performing data engineering and analytics teams
- Demonstrated data governance, data quality and data controls experience
- Experience commercializing data and analytics assets
- Experience creating and implementing data and analytics ecosystem strategy
- Experience with Master Data Management including reference data
- Knowledge of global General Data Protection Regulation
- A track record of innovative solution delivery
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- High level, written and oral communication skills
- An effective communicator; strong communication, negotiation and influence skills
- Proven track record of delivering results and meeting targets
- Entrepreneurial team player
- Good blend of analytical skills, strategic thinking, planning and implementation
- Experience with data cataloging is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and public speaking abilities, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organizations
- Ability to manage multiple strategic partnerships
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Commitment to results; is focused and results driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Action oriented and innovative; able to translate broad goals into achievable steps
- Motivating; knows how to influence and enable others
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Ability to foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
The incumbent reports to the Chief Product Officer.
Science 37 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!