This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity within the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. The Science 37 Operating System (OS) enables universal access to patients and providers, leading to faster enrollment, greater retention and a more representative patient population. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a Manager, Platform Verification eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
The Manager, Platform Verification is responsible for the internal and external testing of the protocol specific build for direct data capture services on the Science 37 Platform. This position interacts with sponsors, platform design team, platform build team, and project managers, acting as the lead in testing, the study specific platform builds for clinical studies. The Manager, Platform Verification will manage a team of Platform Verification Managers and Specialists to ensure our client study builds meet the requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage, hire, train, and mentor a team of Platform Verification Managers and Specialists to ensure the highest quality deliverables to our clients
- Subject matter expert (SME) for Science 37 on Verification and User Acceptance Testing of the Science 37 Platform
- Lead the verification process of the Science 37 platform based on the platform design requirements that are built based on the protocol and the sponsor requirements
- Lead the UAT process including managing the generation of UAT Scripts and the Client UAT process
- Development and implementation of standard verification processes to maximize quality, efficiency, and speed of delivery
- Work closely with the Platform Design team and Platform Build team to ensure smooth project transitions and execution of projects
- Develop and review of SOPs, work instructions, and associated documents for platform verification and UAT including revising and updating SOPs, participating in the development of user training
- Manage key partnerships and build effective working relationships with clients, sponsors, and vendors
- Help to establish quality metrics, KPIs and measure study's performance against quality benchmarks
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in the health science field
- 5+ years of experience in clinical research or life science industry, including at least 3 years in the build and/or testing of CRF/ePRO or other clinical trials database capture software
- 3+ years of management experience
- Extensive knowledge of the clinical research development process
- Relevant working knowledge of CDISC and SDTM standards
- Experience in a fast-moving, growth-minded company, and are comfortable with needing to be flexible and adaptable as requirements change
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent team management skills: ability to lead, train and mentor team members at all levels
- Experience in building and guiding organizational teams. Leverages each team member's unique background and perspective to achieve team goals while providing clear direction and accountabilities
- Commitment to collaboration, within and across departments
- Understands interpersonal and group dynamics and reacts in an effective and tactful manner and has a range of interpersonal skills and approaches with ability to select a best-fit approach
- Ability to motivate, influence and guide team members and direct reports, gains commitments from others
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and complex timelines in a team environment
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to mobilize a team to be both productive and proactive
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
The incumbent reports to the VP, Data Management or Manager, Platform Build Services.
The following positions report to the Manager, Platform Verification
- Senior Platform Verification Manager
- Platform Verification Manager
- Platform Verification Specialists
Science 37 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!