This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity within the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. The Science 37 Operating System (OS) enables universal access to patients and providers, leading to faster enrollment, greater retention and a more representative patient population. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a Executive Assistant eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
The Executive Assistant will provide high-quality administrative support to a variety of Senior Executive Team members at Science37. Must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Provide and lead support to both internal and external parties with a high level of professionalism and in a manner that reflects positively on the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events
- Arrange travel and accommodations for Leadership
- Ability to travel as needed while acting as core on the ground logistics and admin support for leadership across domestic and international locations
- Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by Leadership
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and decks
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment
- Represent the company in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment
- Organize complex calendars and schedules, resolving any scheduling issues
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of related experience required in working in an executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives
- Skilled with Google scheduling and email, and other Google suite tools
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings
- Strong time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Experience within stenography, meeting minutes capture preferred
- Business sense - has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed
- Commitment to excellence - perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis
- Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information
- Team player - have team-oriented experience and approach
- Service focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations of the CEO and other senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
Science 37 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!