This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity within the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. The Science 37 Operating System (OS) enables universal access to patients and providers, leading to faster enrollment, greater retention and a more representative patient population. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a Technical Project Manager eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for cross-department communication with the software development, clinical operations and business development teams. On a day-to-day basis, the Technical Project Manager will be hands-on with the software development team and making sure the developers are on the right track and following our software development lifecycle. The Technical Project Manager will be assisting our testing and validation teams in drafting functional requirements and validation documentation for compliance and regulatory requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coach development team and advocate Agile software development methodology in a traditionally waterfall industry
- Lead development team in typical Scrum ceremonies: sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives and reviews throughout 3-week sprint cycles
- Work closely with your team to prioritize features and rollout plan/schedule
- Perform duties as Release Manager – coordinate the people and processes for a successful release
- Ensure proper testing and validation documentation and guide their review/approval for each release
- Automate processes and innovate techniques to improve quality and efficiency of software development lifecycle
- Create reports on technical metrics such as velocity, estimation accuracy, bug ratios
- Suggest new features and prioritize enhancements/bug fixes
- Determine and mitigate areas of risk at sprint and project levels
- Report to management on scope change, timelines, dependencies/blockers, resource allocation at sprint and project levels
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field
- Project Management Professional, preferred
- Scrum Master certification, preferred
- 3+ years in web application project management
- 2+ years in mobile application project management for iPhone and/or Android
- 3+ years working with software development teams
- 1+ year in database management
- Experience, with Scale Agile Framework or equivalent, experience with coding, strongly preferred
- Knowledge of project management software and what it takes to empower development teams to produce quality outcomes while managing scope, time, and resource constraints
- Strong communication and presentation skills - Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills - Working knowledge of MS Office suite, Google and Atlassian applications. Able to generate business correspondence, create forms and generate reports as required
- Practices professionalism and integrity in all actions – Demonstrated ability to foster concepts of teamwork, cooperation, self- control, and flexibility to get the work done. The ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment. Able to successfully work in a decentralized team environment. Skilled in situational responsive decision-making
- Up to 20% travel, as needed, for project team meetings, client presentations and other professional meetings/conferences as needed
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
The incumbent reports to the Director of Program Management who will also assign projects, provide general direction and guidance. Incumbent is expected to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Science 37 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!