This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity within the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. The Science 37 Operating System (OS) enables universal access to patients and providers, leading to faster enrollment, greater retention and a more representative patient population. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a Full Stack Frontend Engineer eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Design, build, optimize and scale our platform front and back
- Develop creative, efficient and scalable technical solutions for given business problems in standard modeling languages
- Develop highly performant, testable, scalable, object-oriented code
- Review code and pull requests to ensure architectural standards and code quality are maintained across repos
- Develop and maintain unit tests
- Deploy the code to non-production environments
- Collaborate with architects and other engineers to design, implement and test data layer for performance, data integrity and scalability
- Collaborate with other engineers to identify common pain points, develop solutions and evangelize best practices
- Solve complex engineering problems up and down the platform
- Responsible for the uptime of the production service you worked on
- Responsible for knowledge share
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Understand the market and our customers’ needs
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- B.S. in computer science, math, engineering, related technology field, or equivalent professional experiences
- Experience in Mulesoft Anypoint is a plus
- 5+ years of experience building and optimizing front-end of web applications
- 1+ years of experience building highly-available, scalable and modern API based applications
- Proficient in React and/or React Native, CSS
- Working knowledge of the differences in developing for various browsers and platforms
- Experience in NodeJS
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in JAVA in the backend is a plus
- Experience in one or more modeling languages (RAML, YAML, OAS, etc)
- Experience with SOA and Microservices architecture
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
- Strong sense of ownership of your work
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
The incumbent reports to the Director of Client Engineering who will also assign projects, provide general direction and guidance. Incumbent is expected to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Science 37 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!