This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity with the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. By leveraging the latest innovations in mobile technology, cloud services, telemedicine, and mass-engagement channels like Facebook and Google, we are breaking down traditional geographic barriers to patient trial participation while shortening the time needed to bring new treatments to the market. Backed by venture investors such as Glynn Capital, Google Ventures, Redmile Group, dRx Capital and Lux Capital, we are revolutionizing the clinical trial industry, one patient, at a time. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a Technical Account Manager eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
We are looking for a Technical Subject Matter Expert & Relationship Manager to support our clients and customers, with the goal of increasing their satisfaction by providing world-class support. A good SME is tech-savvy, analytical, an excellent communicator, and well organized. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent technical skills, the ability to quickly acquire new skills, knowledge of the clinical trials and/or life sciences space, strong project management skills, and excellent interpersonal skills. We refer to this role as a “TAM” or “Technical Account Manager” internally.
This role is a part of the Product team. It is not a Business Development or Sales role, though there is some overlap in functions between this role and a more traditional relationship management position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Communicating customer needs to the product team, and vice-versa.
- Capturing, evaluating and prioritizing customer needs.
- Monitor support requests to identify any new and recurring issues.
- Recommend / funnel in requested changes to products.
- Providing technical assistance and support to customers.
- Answering product-related queries in a timely manner.
- Serving as a knowledge repository for a variety of stakeholders.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Providing reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance.
- Ensuring deliverables arrive on time and in a good condition.
- Tracking account metrics.
- Provide reports or read-outs to the product team of progress and conversations with sponsors.
- Analyze customers’ support requirements, identify areas where we can improve service.
- Track and provide communication to customers related to on-going requests.
- Represent the Product team on trial build, deploy and maintenance engagements. You will serve as the Product department person on calls with sponsors, CRO’s, strategic partners and our internal Clinical Operations team.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent OTJ experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical role, product / technical support, or tech sales support role.
- Experience in cross-functional project management.
- Solid experience in acquiring and leveraging technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in life sciences, or more specifically clinical trials (either virtual or traditional)
- Up to 20% travel, as needed, for project team meetings, client presentations and other professional meetings/conferences as needed
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!