This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity within the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. We are seeking a Product Manager, eager to make an impact within a mission driven organization changing the world of clinical research. We are looking for an individual who has both the creative and technical know-how to expand our big data and analytics capabilities.
- Delivery: Optimizing operations and quality of our Legacy platform.
- Global Infrastructure: Simplifying the deployment and administration of our platform.
- Workflow Orchestration: Delivering increased productivity by implementing a simple and easy stakeholder experience for all of our participants.
- Evidence Generation: Delivering a comprehensive method of data collection to create an all in one unified operating system.
- Data Harmonization: API Data integration and transfers, alongside the maintaining specific study dashboard, performance metric and analytics.
Science 37 Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to define and build products. As Product Manager, you will focus on managing the design and development process between various internal and external teams to ensure product development is aligned and in full support of Science 37’s mission and objectives, i.e., products are fit for purpose.
Include but are not limited to:
- Leverage market analysis and perform market evaluation in order to identify product opportunities, including clearly defined market problem statements
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products/solutions that are aligned with Science 37 strategy
- Define and clearly communicate product/solution value propositions and market differentiators to support prioritization and establish a consistent understanding across the company
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products, both leading and lagging indicators
- Understand Science 37’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years of Product Management or product design experience
- Experience taking a web product idea from concept through launch
- Communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- Experience designing user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock-ups
- Experience developing consumer web and mobile products, technologies and platforms
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Demonstrated ability to thoroughly articulate software usage, deviations, and workarounds
- Demonstrated ability to write technical documentation in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to bridge the communication gap between technical and non-technical people
- Ability to focus on individual tasks in a large work queue
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Selenium) is helpful
- Experience with workload management tools (e.g. JIRA, TestRails) is helpful
- Background in healthcare or life science is helpful
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
The incumbent reports to the Director of Product who will also assign projects, provide general direction and guidance. Incumbent is expected to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!