This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity within the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. Backed by venture investors such as Glynn Capital, Google Ventures, Redmile Group, dRx Capital and Lux Capital, we are revolutionizing the clinical trial industry one patient at a time. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a Test Engineer eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
The Test Engineer helps deliver a superior product by conducting software validation, analyzing functionality, and clarifying user-reported issues. The Test Engineer works with a team of talented developers, designers, managers, and user representatives with a shared goal of creating software that makes a world of difference.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working with product management, developers and other test engineers to analyze requirements.
- Creating, organizing, and executing test cases
- Writing up test plans and summary reports
- Developing automated scripts
- Working with technical and non-technical stakeholders to clarify reported issues
- Managing defects and issues
- Troubleshooting difficult issues in collaboration with developers
- Complying with regulatory guidance by QA
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science related technology field
- 3-5 years of experience in software development and/or software testing
- Demonstrated ability to analyze requirements and resolve ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to thoroughly articulate software usage, deviations, and workarounds
- Demonstrated ability to write technical documentation in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to bridge the communication gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to mentor and train less experienced team members
- Working knowledge of data manipulation in either RDBMS or NoSQL (or both)
- Working knowledge of Linux CLI for debugging and troubleshooting
- Experience with at least one automated testing frameworks, libraries and tools (e.g. Selenium, Puppeteer, Mocha, CodeceptJS, Locust, SoapUI pro or custom made)
- Experience with test case management tools (e.g. SpiraTest, TestRails, TestNG, TestComplete).
- Experience with AWS and SaaS applications is a plus
- Background in healthcare or life science is a plus
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
The incumbent reports to the Manager of Test Engineer who will also assign projects, provide general direction and guidance. Incumbent is expected to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
No direct reports
We value employee well-being and aim to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!