Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. Backed by venture investors such as Glynn Capital, Google Ventures, Redmile Group, dRx Capital and Lux Capital, we are revolutionizing the clinical trial industry, one patient, at a time. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a razor-sharp Clinical Data Programmer eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
The Clinical Data Programmer writes programs necessary for performing routine data management and monitoring activities as outlined in the Data Management Plan. The Clinical Data Programmer advises on form design for data collection, and database build, and programs edit checks, queries, and customized reports. The programs created by the Clinical Data Programmer will ensure data accuracy and compliance with sponsor specifications and CDISC standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain SAS programs to manage, summarize, clean, and analyze data exported from NORA
- Create and automate reports with the purpose of monitoring data quality
- Write edit check programs to ensure that variables meet specifications outlined in the Data Management Plan
- Perform track and trend analyses
- Ad-hoc programming requests as needed
- Create and maintain documentation for programming and other data procedures
- Develop and maintain knowledge of CDISC standards (CDASH, SDTM and ODM)
- Produce SAS datasets as per sponsor’s specifications
- Create and maintain SOPs for Clinical Data Programming
- Clear communication with Study/Project teams to clarify requirements and specifications, update others on assignment status, and to convey issues identified within data.
- Bachelor’s degree in health science field or equivalent
- Requires at least 2 years of SAS programming experience
- Understanding of US and EU (at a minimum) and other international pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations is required, particularly ICH, GCP and CDISC.
- Programming skills - Intermediate knowledge of SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills as demonstrated by effectively handling multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability of working in a fast pace environment.
- Ability of quickly identifying trends or irregularities in data
- Ability to work both within teams and independently as needed.
The incumbent reports directly to the Director of Clinical Data Management or Vice President of Data Management
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed.
Submit your resume to apply!