Science 37’s Physician Network brings together expert clinicians who share a passion for improving patients’ lives and accelerating clinical research by putting patients first. The Science 37 physician-investigator team is comprised of forward-thinking professionals who execute decentralized clinical trials with the highest regard for patient safety and regulatory oversight. Science 37’s extraordinary research culture allows for continuous collaboration between clinicians, clinical research staff, and study participants. Note: Science 37 does not employ physicians to provide patient care services. However, we can help you connect with investigator opportunities.
We are seeking contract Investigators who enthusiastically value teamwork and innovation with the ultimate goal of advancing medicine through a patient-centric approach. Successful candidates are those with an interest in using cutting-edge technology to revolutionize drug development.
Investigators in the therapeutic area of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (PBS) should have extensive experience in the diagnosis and management of major psychiatric conditions. Knowledge of the most current clinical practice guidelines and standard of care, good documentation practices, and an understanding of medicolegal and ethical standards are essential.
Clinicians in the Science 37 Physician Network may serve as trial Investigators. This is a part-time contract position that offers:
- Ability to work from any location
- Competitive compensation rates
- Exposure to cutting edge medical treatments
- Exposure to telemedicine technology
SERVICES TO BE RENDERED
The services provided by Investigators in the Physician Network will enable the implementation of a Trial protocol. Services include but are not limited to:
- Conducting informed consent process
- Evaluating potential participants for inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Reviewing medical history
- Reviewing laboratory results
- Conducting study assessments
- Reviewing protocol-specific measures recorded or collected by the Clinical Research Coordinator
- Reviewing and evaluating/adjusting investigational drug doses
- Overseeing drug dispensing and accountability
- Reviewing concomitant therapies
- Reviewing adverse and serious adverse events
- Communicating with participants’ healthcare providers as needed
- Active medical license in good standing; medical license in multiple states is encouraged.
- Board eligible or certified in Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Pediatrics is required.
- Experience as a clinical research investigator is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills - Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to establish and maintain positive professional relationships with project team members and study participants.
- Computer skills - Working knowledge of basic MS Office suite and Google applications (e.g. email, calendar). Willingness to gain expertise in the use of proprietary clinical research software.
- Practices professionalism and integrity in all actions – Demonstrated ability to foster concepts of teamwork, cooperation, responsibility, and flexibility to get the work done.
- Other – Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written).
Submit your resume to apply!