Dermatology Physician Assistant
Are you an experienced professional looking to join a company that will appreciate your talent and hard work?
Are you caring and friendly? Are you the "go-to" problem solver?
Consider joining the largest and fastest-growing dermatology group practice, that will recognize your hard work and value!
Schweiger Dermatology Group, a leader in the field of dermatology practice with multiple locations throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania is searching for an experienced Physician Assistant to join our office in Warwick, NY both Part Time or Full Time. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a dermatology practice.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide patients of all ages with general, surgical, and/or cosmetic care. Group will offer extensive training in cosmetics if interested.
- Promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere to enhance quality of service and care offered to patients.
- Examine, Diagnose and inform patients to determine dermatological treatments.
- Monitor and report on treatment progress.
- Prescribe medication.
- Working knowledge and application of HIPAA & OSHA compliance
- Must be Board Certified/Eligible.
- Must have active PA license in the state of New York.
- 2 years of Dermatology professional experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Able to commute between 1-2 offices that my not offer public transit.
- Open availability to work during weekdays and weekends including 1-2 evenings per week until 7:30 pm.
Schweiger Dermatology Group, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class per local, state or federal law.