Are you an experienced professional looking to join a company that will appreciate your talent and hard work?
Are you caring and friendly? Are you the "go-to" problem solver?
Consider joining the largest and fastest-growing dermatology group practice, that will recognize your hard work and value!
Schweiger Dermatology Group, a leader in the field of dermatology practice with multiple locations throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut is searching for an experienced medical receptionist to join our office in Hillsborough, NJ. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a dermatology practice.
- Proficiently and efficiently handle all incoming phone calls, scheduling-related tasks and online leads in a timely and knowledgeable fashion while creating a positive phone call experience for each caller.
- Promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere to enhance quality of service and care offered to patients and for respective provider(s)
- Understand provider to patient flow and anticipate provider’s next steps to the best of their ability
- Perform inventory responsibilities and stocking of supplies and equipment as requested
- Attend all in-house training and continued education opportunities
- COVID-19 Vaccination required
Candidates may submit proof of medical or religious exemption that comply with the state of New York's Commissioner of Health requirements for review
- Experience as a Medical Assistant preferred
- Experience using EMR software and patient scheduling systems preferred.
- Must be computer savvy and familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent patient relation and customer services skills.
- Must be professional, reliable and dedicated employee.
- Prefer prior experience working in a dermatology / medical environment.
- Open availability to work during weekdays and weekends.
Schweiger Dermatology Group, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class per local, state or federal law.