Dermatology Nurse Practitioner
Schweiger Dermatology Group is seeking Nurse Practitioners to join our growing team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join the largest and fastest growing group dermatology practice in the Northeast with over 90 offices and in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut. Schweiger Dermatology Group’s mission is to deliver The Ultimate Patient Experience. This means not only providing high quality dermatology care, but also focusing on the patient’s experience by delivering short wait times in modern offices, convenient appointment times and easy access to a provider. Schweiger Dermatology Group offers both medical and cosmetic dermatology services to over 1,000,000 patients annually.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide patients of all ages with general, surgical, and/or cosmetic care. Group will offer extensive training in cosmetics if interested.
- Promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere to enhance quality of service and care offered to patients.
- Examine, Diagnose and inform patients to determine dermatological treatments.
- Monitor and report on treatment progress.
- Prescribe medication.
- Working knowledge and application of HIPAA & OSHA compliance.
- Must have active NP license in practicing state.
- 1-2 years of Dermatology professional experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Open availability to work during weekdays and weekends including 1-2 evenings per week until 7:30 pm.
- Highly competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive health benefits, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Experienced leadership and support staff
- Access to many of the nation's top dermatologists
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Access to the latest technologies and equipment
- Advanced training programs and education
- Highly competitive reimbursement rates
- Recognition and rewards programs
COVID-19 vaccination required
Direct Contact Information: Angela Caponi - email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Schweiger Dermatology Group is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by local, state or federal law.