Are you a board certified Surgeon looking to join a company that will appreciate your talent and hard work?
Are you caring and friendly? Are you the "go-to" problem solver?
Consider joining the largest and fastest-growing dermatology group practice, that will recognize your hard work and value!
Schweiger Dermatology Group, a leader in the field of dermatology practice with multiple locations throughout New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania is searching for a board certified MOHs Surgeon to join our office in Albany, New York.
- Covid-19Vaccination Required
- Knowledge of all services, products, procedures, protocols and programs.
- Strong understanding of billing policies, HIPAA, CLIA and OSHA policies, lab and prescription protocols.
- Superior knowledge in medical and cosmetic dermatology as well as best practices to provide standard level of care throughout the practice.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or equivalent degree.
- State Medical License.
- Minimum of 3 years Dermatology residency in US.
- Accredited Mohs or Procedural Dermatology Fellowship in US.
- Board certified Dermatology is a must.
- Mohs Surgery Experience a plus!
- Completing multiple Mohs cases on a day to day basis.
- Follow up with in house and out of house referral patients.
- Able to cooperate with histotechnician and medical assistant to provide high quality services.
- Mohs surgeon will treat skin cancer accordingly.
This job description, in no way, states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instruction and perform any other duties as requested by his/her supervisor.
Upon accepting this position, I will continue to be a positive representation of Schweiger Dermatology and will encourage all staff members to maintain a positive representation and positive mental attitude towards their individual positions, fellow co-workers and patients. I understand there is a 90 day probationary period upon accepting this new position.