Are you an experienced professional customer service representative looking to join a company that will appreciate your talent and hard work?
Are you caring and friendly? Are you the "go-to" problem solver?
Consider joining the largest and fastest-growing dermatology group practice, that will recognize your hard work and value!
Schweiger Dermatology Group is seeking Patient Representative with strong Customer Service skills to join our expanding Call Center Department located in Long Island City. Just off the E, M, R, N, W and 7 trains in Queens.
Interested candidates must be: Professional, fast-paced, energetic, polished, detail-oriented, computer savvy, strong multi-tasker and a fast learner. Candidate must also have professional and eloquent communication skills, possess excellent patient relation/customer service skills and have a basic knowledge of healthcare/insurance processes.
- Must have min of 3 years experience in customer service position.
- Must be computer savvy, fast multi-tasker as well as familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Must be a problem solver with a high level of care towards our callers.
- Excellent patient relation, eloquent communication and customer services skills.
- Must be professional, reliable and dedicated employee. Open availability is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working in a dermatology / medical environment preferred.
- Experience using EMR software and patient scheduling systems strongly preferred.
- Open availability to work during weekdays and weekends.
- Ability to promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere that enhances the quality of service and care offered to patients, respective providers, and fellow colleagues. Must be a team player, polite and professional.
- Responsible for answer high volume of incoming phone calls, emailing online inquiries, confirming ZocDoc appointments as well as making outgoing calls for patient retention purposes.
- Responsible for ensuring that all scheduling, patient questions, cancellations and confirmations are being done appropriately.
- Assist in ensuring the creation of new medical records for each patient. Obtain all necessary copies of insurance cards, referrals, and demographic information.
- Execute working knowledge of HIPAA privacy laws by protecting patient information during phone calls. Maintain confidentiality of all patient and employee information.
Schweiger Dermatology Group, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class per local, state or federal law.