Schweiger Dermatology Group is always looking for outstanding team members to join our ever growing family of talented professionals!
What do we look for in candidates?
Candidates who have focus on customer service, teamwork, strong interpersonal communication skills, innovation/creative problem solving skills and are able to adapt to a growing company are key. For more management roles the ability to respond quickly and/or proactively to challenges of a growing organization and who value mentoring and coaching staff are important as well.
Benefits to working at Schweiger Dermatology Group:
• Generous vacation and personal day policy*
• Generous sick day policy
• Comprehensive medical coverage*
• Health Savings Account (HSA)*
• Dental, vision plan options
• Flexible spending plans including medical, dependent care, parking and transit options
• Short term and long-term disability insurance*
• Company paid life insurance and AD&D ($50,000)*
• Supplemental life insurance and AD&D for employee, spouse and children*
• Employee discount programs including cosmetic services and products
• Hands on experience in the field of dermatology
• Growth opportunities
• Office transfer opportunities
*indicates benefits for full time employees