Schrodinger is looking for an associate for our Quality Assurance team based in Hyderabad. The team is responsible for ensuring the quality of different kinds of applications.
Responsibilities include working on the design, implementation, and administration of testing strategies to assess cutting-edge, Schrodinger's Qt-based applications and workflow management tools.
The candidate must be highly motivated, comfortable working under deadlines, pay significant attention to detail, and possess the ability to be both self-directed yet work well within a team.
This person should have exposure to Molecular Modelling or Chemoinformatics. Prior experience in software testing, exposure to Knime and automation with Squish would be an added advantage.
- An impressive educational background, preferably with a Master’s degree in Chemistry, Pharmacoinformatics, Pharmaceuticals, or Physics, with zero to two years of experience in a position offering high exposure to computers and software.
- Thorough analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Any prior experience with Python and shell scripting will be preferred.
- Exposure to Molecular Modelling approaches like Molecular Docking/Molecular Dynamics/Protein Structure Modelling etc, will be preferred
- Prior exposure to Schrodinger software would be greatly encouraged.
- Knowledge and experience with the software development life cycle and software quality assurance (and Squish or any other GUI testing tools) would be added advantage.