Schrödinger, a scientific software company serving researchers worldwide in commercial and academic institutions, seeks a Digital Marketing Manager in our New York, NY or Portland, Oregon office.
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials.
As a member of our Marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to drive digital marketing efforts for both our life science and materials science business.
Who will love this job:
- An experienced marketing professional who’s comfortable with building and managing digital marketing campaigns to drive business growth
- An analytically-minded individual who can synthesize data and develop actionable insights
- A team player who can work independently as part of a group
- A skilled communicator with experience in the life science or materials science industries
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing programs across several digital channels including web, SEO, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain marketing database and integration with CRM; support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce, such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies and industry standards
- Work with content marketing and design teams to deploy suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
- Analyze the results and effectiveness of digital campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- At least five to ten years’ experience in a digital marketing or related position in B2B market
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email and/or display advertising campaigns
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of Marketo plus Salesforce integrations preferred