We’re seeking a Senior Cheminformatics Product Manager to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods.
As a leader on our Enterprise Informatics team, you’ll spearhead the design, implementation, and roadmap of LiveDesign, our industry-leading drug discovery platform. Our Product Managers keep the engineering teams organized, goal-oriented, and consistent with the scientific mission of the product. This position offers the opportunity to influence LiveDesign's business direction and scientific functionality by bridging gaps between technical, scientific, and commercial realms. An ideal candidate will bring experience in the collaborative development of drug discovery software with a cheminformatics focus.
We will consider remote locations for exceptionally qualified candidates, but prefer to hire someone in the New York area.
Who will love this job:
- A small molecule drug discovery familiar who’s excited to create the next generation of enterprise tools in global pharma
- A collaborative drug discovery software developer with a cheminformatics focus who can bring real-world experience with the use of computational tools for identifying novel therapeutics
- A medicinal chemist with a learning mindset
What you’ll do:
- Represent and own the cheminformatics aspects of our enterprise platform, both internally and externally
- Partner with scientific and technical teams to plan and drive the development of model-supported design via user stories and workflow definition
- Facilitate iterative feedback from customers as well as our internal drug discovery group
- Work closely with engineers, solutions architects, and customer-facing teams on the optimal implementation of product designs
What you should have:
- Extensive experience in the small molecule drug discovery process, ideally from a software perspective, or experience in developing cheminformatics-based drug discovery software
- A collaborative spirit and interest in continuing to evolve the field of integrative technologies supporting the drug discovery process