We’re looking to hire a Director of Analytical Development to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud-computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials. FEP+, WaterMap, Glide, Maestro, and LiveDesign are just a few examples of the programs we’ve created.
As a senior member of our Drug Discovery Applications Group, you’ll join a dedicated team of designers, modelers, computational chemists, medicinal chemists, crystallographers, biochemists, and biologists with experience working on all common target classes and therapeutic areas. We also engage with Contract Research Organizations (CRO) and Consultants. The group is supported by more than 100 software developers and engineers as well as a large-scale computing infrastructure.
Who will love this job:
- A highly motivated analytical chemist with a desire to build a world-class development group
- An experienced manager and coordinator who can handle multiple projects
- A highly organized and skilled analyst who enjoys working with CRO partners
What you’ll do:
- Develop analytical strategies and manage all analytical deliverables for a given program in a cross-functional environment
- Design and develop phase-appropriate drug substance and drug product specifications in accordance with ICH guidelines
- Contribute and provide oversight on the drafting of technical documents to support regulatory filings
- Formulate and monitor analytical specifications and compliance at CRO partners
What you should have:
- A PhD in analytical chemistry with a minimum of ten years industry experience and a proven record of innovative problem-solving and leadership