We’re looking to hire a Strategic Deployment Manager to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
As a member of our Enterprise Informatics team, you’ll play a vital role in the implementation of LiveDesign at customers in the EU, helping oversee the use and success of the deployments. You’ll also help drive future development and support in a strategic fashion by advocating for these customers internally. This position will act as an instrumental consultant for scientists who use LiveDesign to better achieve their goals.
Click here for more information about how LiveDesign is helping shape the future of collaborative drug design.
Who will love this job:
- A dedicated life scientist who has experience with computational chemistry or cheminformatics in a research setting
- A skilled project manager who’s confident in a user-facing position
- A tinkerer who’s familiar with good software development practices and/or understands enterprise software technology concepts
What you’ll do:
- Manage LiveDesign implementation from early stage discussions through training, deployment, and overall success
- Collaborate internally with Account Managers, Solutions Architects, and Education Specialists to ensure account success and enable substantial growth and usage
- Help drive product development and the roadmap design by partnering with product management and engineering, bringing the real-world customer needs to the team
What you should have:
- BSc in life science (MSc or PhD preferred)
- At least five years of experience in a life sciences field related to drug discovery