We’re looking to hire a Strategic Deployment Manager to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
As a member of our Enterprise Informatics team, you’ll play a vital role in the implementation of LiveDesign for pharmaceutical customers in the United States, helping oversee the use and success of the deployment. By serving as the bi-directional voice for these customers, you’ll also help drive future development and support in a strategic fashion.
Click Here for more information about how LiveDesign is helping shape the future of collaborative drug design.
Who will love this job:
- A computational chemist who understands project management in a corporate research setting (direct experience with pharmaceutical drug discovery is a huge plus!)
- A cheminformatics specialist who is an effective communicator and has excellent organizational skills
- An enterprise software technology expert who’s knowledgeable about best software development practices and enjoys interacting with medicinal and computational chemists
- An experienced OS-level supporter of web and database systems who loves interfacing with external parties
What you’ll do:
- Manage LiveDesign implementations from early stage discussions through deployment, training, and overall success
- Collaborate internally with our Account Managers, Solutions Architects, and Education Team to ensure success of the account, and to enable substantial growth and usage
- Help drive product development and the roadmap design by working closely with product management and engineering, bringing the real world customer needs to team
- Represent regional priorities to Solution Architects
What you should have:
- BS in a life science (MSc or PhD preferred)
- At least five years of experience in a life sciences field related to drug discovery
- Experience with computational chemistry or cheminformatics in a research setting