We’re looking to hire a Manager for our Enterprise Applications Team to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
As the manager of our Enterprise Applications team, you’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of Schrödinger’s IT strategy. In partnership with the Chief Information Officer, you’ll develop and manage Schrödinger’s ERP, CRM, and other critical enterprise applications that our business relies upon.
Who will love this job:
- An excellent communicator with strong people skills
- A motivated leader who values teamwork and initiative
- An analytical thinker who embraces agile, and understands modern technologies and tools
- An experienced manager with a positive, professional demeanor
What you’ll do:
- Lead the team responsible for NetSuite, Salesforce, and other applications
- Work with IT senior leadership to establish and execute team goals
- Communicate with CIO, stakeholders, and the team to identify, prioritize, and plan projects
- Identify and execute on innovations and improvements (RPA, etc)
- Lead team meetings and manage day-to-day task coordination
- Supervise and enable the success and development of assigned staff
What you’ll need:
Pay and perks:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience managing a technical team
- Creative, forward-thinking energy
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with NetSuite and Salesforce
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events. Schrödinger is honored to have been selected as one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work for the past three years running.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.