We’re looking to hire a NetSuite Programmer/Administrator to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science, collaborating with companies like Takeda, Nimbus, Pfizer, and Sanofi. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials.
As a member of our IT and Operations team, you’ll play a critical role in maintaining data integrity and continuously improving the usability of our applications. Along with a small but dedicated team of programmers and systems integration specialists, you’ll help us craft the reports that are so essential to crucial business decisions.
Who will love this job:
- A savvy user of NetSuite, Salesforce, and/or JIRA
- A detail-oriented problem-solver who’s familiar with Typescript, C#, and SQL
- An accomplished technologist who understands Agile and CI methodologies
- An enthusiastic researcher who’s excited about learning new and varied technologies and business processes
- An excellent team player who can work well independently or collaboratively
What you’ll do:
- Communicate across departments to understand their business processes and customize and configure systems accordingly
- Develop custom scripts, forms, reports, dashboards, and KPIs
- Integrate NetSuite and Salesforce with other internal and external applications
- Document, maintain, and update system-level customizations and training materials
- Train individuals and user groups within the company
- Give help-desk assistance to geographically dispersed users
- Provide advanced reporting and searching assistance
- Perform day-to-day administration of NetSuite system, including troubleshooting system and integration issues
- Oversee data import, data cleansing, deduplication, optimization, and data maintenance efforts
- Manage multiple concurrent projects or requests while collaborating and coordinating with teammates
What you should have:
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce systems
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or a related field