Schrödinger (NASDAQ: SDGR) is transforming drug discovery and materials research. Used by bio-pharmaceutical and industrial companies, academic institutions, and government laboratories worldwide, our software platform can predict critical properties of molecules before scientists embark on time-consuming and costly experiments. Schrödinger has also deployed its computational platform to advance its own drug discovery programs as well as those of various pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We’re seeking a strategic specialist with a scientific and marketing or business background. You’ll be responsible for implementing our local marketing strategy in EMEA, India and China. This position will be based in Munich and report to the European Director of Administration.
Who will love this job:
- A data-driven and service oriented analyst with the ability to provide business support
- A highly motivated self-starter who can work with various dislocated departments and across distributed teams
What you’ll do:
- Analyze commercial and academic molecular design market in European, African, and Asian territories
- Plan, execute and evaluate local marketing activities, e.g. conferences, webinars, workshops from a strategic perspective
- Generate and qualify leads, identify opportunities
- Service provider with interface to all Account Managers
- Continuously monitor the market, analyze opportunities, and execute local marketing plans
- Conceptualize and manage social media presence in EMEA, India, China
- Manage, structure, maintain and expand knowledge database and repository
- Support CRM infrastructure
What you should have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in marketing, life sciences or a related field
- Three years’ marketing experience in a science-based field preferred
- Proven track record of being highly organized, with excellent communication and documentation skills
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical/biotech industry would be a plus
- Excellent English skills - German and/or French would be a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.