We’re looking to hire a Biologics Science Lead to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods.
As a member of our scientific team, you will conceive, architect, and lead efforts to transform how biopharmaceutical drugs are discovered and optimized. An ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of how biopharmaceutical drugs are discovered and brought to the clinic. Knowledge of computational methods is much less important than an extensive track record of success in biopharmaceutical discovery, and an eagerness to work closely with a world class team computational methods development scientists to adapt and extend our best in classes computational methods to this problem area
Who will love this job:
- Someone with a deep knowledge of biopharmaceutical drug discovery who is excited to work with a truly world class computational methods development team to transform how biopharmaceuticals are discovered and brought to the clinic.
What you’ll do:
- Collaboratively prioritize and vet lines of research for expected value and tractability.
- Work closely with researchers with deep expertise in machine learning, computational chemistry, and statistical mechanics to adapt and extend our computational methods to have greater applicability and value to biopharmaceutical discovery.
What you should have:
- Extensive track record of success and greater than ten years experience in biopharmaceutical drug discovery.
- Collaborative spirit and interest exploring how computational design can be employed to accelerate the discovery of novel biopharmaceuticals.
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events. New York is home to our largest office, but we have teams all over the world. Schrödinger is honored to have been selected as one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019.
We've been working remotely from across the world over the past few months because the health and safety of our employees is paramount. Nonetheless, we have kept Schrödinger's outstanding culture going through a series of online fitness classes, trivia nights, happy hours, and so much more.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.