We’re seeking a Strategic Growth Associate to join us in our mission to design drugs that improve human health and materials that increase quality of life.
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science, collaborating with companies like Takeda, Nimbus, Pfizer, and Sanofi. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials. WaterMap, Maestro, and LiveDesign are just a few examples of the programs we’ve created.
As an Associate with the Strategic Growth department, you’ll aid our efforts to source and hire the most skilled and diverse talent in the industry. By connecting scientists and engineers with their dream jobs, you’ll learn about exciting developments in computational chemistry and interact with highly intelligent coworkers on a daily basis. We’ll position Schrödinger at the forefront of a revolution in computational design with your help!
Who will love this job:
- An organizer with a truly serious attention to detail
- A social adept who’s excited about meeting and interacting with smart people
- An informal student of science or technology (a formal scientific background is a plus!)
- A humanitarian who cares deeply about improving health and quality of life
- A team player who’s also comfortable working independently
- An excellent critical thinker and communicator
What you’ll do:
- Build a pipeline of world-class candidates for a range of technical and scientific positions through innovative sourcing strategies and marketplace knowledge
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruiting process from creating job requisitions in collaboration with hiring managers to onboarding hired candidates
- Assist in the scheduling of phone and in-person interviews across all of Schrödinger’s worldwide offices
What you should have:
- A four-year college degree
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet applications