The SchoolMint Professional Services team implements the SchoolMint product as part of large-scale initiatives to streamline K-12 admissions and enrollment across cities and states. We work directly with key stakeholders to map out existing processes and create elegant solutions within SchoolMint to improve those processes.
As a liaison between SchoolMint and customers, the Project Manager will be responsible for leading the successful implementation of the SchoolMint software with a portfolio of enterprise-level clients including large districts and charter management organizations.
Must have customer-facing project management experience.
- Work with customers, sales, and product team members to understand project scope and requirements to develop a well-articulated project plan to drive the project to success.
- Manage the timelines and dependencies of the implementation and communicate regularly with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure the on-time delivery of the solution
- Lead client calls and customer communications
- Manage and proactively communicate project risks and mitigation strategies
- Assist in the requirements gathering process with implementation manager, product management and engineering to scope out and schedule custom development work
- Leverage internal resources to support complex deployments, knowing when to engage them on client conversations and when to be judicious
- Facilitate and grow relationships with our customers and monitor customer health through the use of data and other qualitative methods
- Develop and execute a transition plan to move customers from the implementation team to customer success team
- Be an active participant in improving and enhancing internal processes by identifying opportunities for efficiency.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and learn our software solution
- Some client travel required (<20% of time)
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 3-5 years experience in a client-facing project management role at a technology company
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with project management and collaboration tools (e.g. Asana, SmartSheet)
- Strong client-facing communication, writing, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, multi-stakeholder projects with exceptional results
- Self-driven, persistent and assertive
- Enthusiastic, lifelong learner
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- PMP Certification
- Experience in a startup environment
- Passion for education and/or edtech experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- PTO (15 days), Sick Days (5 days), Birthday Floating Holiday, Floating Holiday, Volunteer Day, and Company Observed Holidays
- 401k (with a 90-day waiting period)
- Commuter Benefits and FSA
- Educational Assistance Program
- Conferences and Meet-ups
- Lunch Program (catered lunch Monday-Thursday)