The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for ensuring schools and parents have a happy and successful experience with SchoolMint. Ultimately, the Customer Success Specialist will ensure our customers excel at using their SchoolMint software, by providing coaching and training on the product, helping support prompt resolution to any issues our customers face, and ensuring our clients realize their ROI of their SchoolMint solution.
- Manage and deepen relationships with a portfolio of charter school and small district partners, drive renewals, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction
- Lead annual retrospectives sharing compelling data around usage and growth and identifying actionable feedback
- Proactively understand client’s needs and ensure they maximize their use of their SchoolMint solution by growing customer product usage and up-selling new features
- Support annual academic milestones from updating applications to refining processes to working with internal data and technical resources to update student data.
- Monitor customer health through data analysis of product use, support inquiries, NPS scoring and other health criteria
- Drive new business growth through advocacy and referrals
- Promote optimal product usage behaviors as guided by defined benchmarks of success for both frequency and depth of product interaction
- Create, own, and execute end-user trainings through product knowledge with the ability to command a small to large audience
- Collect and manage product feedback from clients to share with our product team and participate in conversations advocating for an improved client experience
- Collaborate with team members across Support, Professional Services, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering as needed to resolve issues and deliver great customer experiences.
- Contribute to team initiatives, including the creation of knowledge, processes and tools to improve the efficiency and productivity of SchoolMint customer success
- Collaborate with peers on best practice sharing and solutions
- BA or BS degree or higher
- 2-3 years experience in account management or customer success role at a technology company
- Experience developing strategies to increase the adoption of technology solutions
- Passion for improving education
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to inspire others
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, multi-stakeholder projects with exceptional results
- Self-driven, persistent, and assertive
- Enthusiastic lifelong learner
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Technical aptitude with a solid understanding of technology and how a product works
- Experience with training and/or configuring SAAS software solutions
- Experience in a startup environment
- Education field experience or operations experience working in a public school
- Knowledge of Pivotal Tracker, Totango, ZenDesk and/or Salesforce
- Background in technology
- Fluency in a Spanish or other language is a plus!