We are seeking an Executive Assistant & Workplace Experience Office Manager to support our Lithuania office. In this dual role, the ideal candidate is experienced in supporting multiple managers, self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing a diverse workload, prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. Along with EA support they are responsible for managing our office facilities and creating a world class workplace experience for our Lithuania employees. The candidate should have knowledge in front office administration and customer service with relation to workplace experience. They will provide a key role in being a culture carrier of the business and proactively being involved in company initiatives.
What you’ll do
As EA and local Office Manager, you will be aspiring to achieve best in class for our Lithuania colleagues. You will be taking a lead role in helping them day to day and assisting them with adjusting to the ever-changing working environment. You will be responsible for cutting edge workplace experience technology and be a central point of contact for the various workplace initiatives happening both locally and providing synergy and alignment with our global offices.
You will have a broad range Office Management and Executive Assistant duties for Portfolio Managers and Analysts which include:
- Extensive diary management, proactively managing multiple diary’s
- Responsible for initiating, arranging and securing company meetings with external stakeholders
- Arrange domestic and international travel plans and all correspondence associated with this including but not limited to flights, hotels, car service, internal and external meetings, restaurant bookings
- Processing multiple expense claims
- Support in producing presentations for meetings
- Ensuring managers are prepared for meetings in advance, collating relevant documents and any information required
- Arranging conference rooms, AV requirements and video conferencing working with Schonfelds internal Workplace Experience team
- Liaison with internal EA team to build network encouraging collaboration and knowledge sharing
- General admin tasks, including phone coverage, distribution of mail and messages
- Covering for EA’s as and when required to ensure efficient operation of EA support
- External vendor and contractor relationship Management
What you’ll bring
What you need:
- Demonstrable experience working in a similar Executive Assistant role, in a global organization
- Experience in general Office and Facilities management including front office administration or hospitality
- Experience working in fast paced, high pressured environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well both verbally and in person
- Strong ownership, and a track record of delivering results.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple streams of information & tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Process-oriented and very strong attention to detail
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility to align with business needs as they evolve
- Experience managing employee desk experience by working with managers on seating assignments, arranging physical desk moves, and monitoring seating/space usage
- Communicate space usage and future needs to upper management via regular reporting
- Proactively gather feedback from staff members and guests about their overall experience in the office
- Ability to problem solve and remain calm under pressure.
We’d love if you had:
- Experience with Concur
- Experience with Condeco
Who we are
Schonfeld Strategic Advisors is a global multi-strategy, multi-manager investment platform that harnesses the transformative power of people to perform in all market environments. Our dynamic culture inspires better outcomes for our team, our investors, and our partners. We aim to consistently deliver risk-adjusted returns, with people driving performance.
We specialize in four core strategies: Quantitative Trading, Fundamental Equity, Tactical Trading, and Discretionary Macro & Fixed Income. We capitalize on inefficiencies and opportunities within the markets, drawing from a significant investment in proprietary technology, infrastructure, and risk analytics.
We invest through internal portfolio managers and external partner funds, pursuing alignment among investors, investment professionals, and the firm. Our footprint spans 7 countries and 19 offices.
Talent is our strategy. We believe our success is because of our people, so putting our talent above all else is our top priority. We are teamwork-oriented, collaborative, and encourage ideas—at all levels—to be shared. As an organization committed to investing in our people, we provide learning & educational offerings and opportunities to make an impact.
We foster a sense of belonging among all of our employees with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at the forefront of this mission. Our employees value diversity across identity, thought, people and perspective which serves as the foundation of our culture. As a firm, we are committed to creating a hiring process that is fair, welcoming and supportive.