Schonfeld Strategic Advisors is seeking an exceptionally talented individual to join our team as a Front Office Recruiter in New York. This role will work closely with our risk, quant, trading, communications, capital development and investor relations teams to execute the firm’s talent acquisition strategy. A successful candidate will have demonstrated experience managing the full lifecycle of recruitment from creating job descriptions to sourcing & evaluating candidates and closing offers.
What you’ll do
This person will partner with the business to run the entire process. This includes identifying the right candidate profile, providing regular updates on search progress and offering advice & guidance as the search evolves. Additionally, they will manage the candidate experience, ensuring excellent communication and engagement throughout the process and serve as a main point of contact during the on-boarding period. The Front Office Recruiter will develop a big picture understanding of our business, brand & values, and act as a champion of our tag line “Talent is our strategy.”
What you’ll bring
What you need:
- 5 + years of recruiting experience (mix of agency and in-house ideal, but not required)
- Experience recruiting for front office roles and able to leverage an existing network of candidates
- Experience running a process from start to finish acting as a trusted advisor throughout
- Build excellent relationships with external agencies
- Experience navigating a growing and quickly changing, global business
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong attention to detail; Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- Smart, professional with charismatic presence
- Easily builds rapport and an excellent team player; puts success of the team above their own
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form
- High sense of urgency and proactive decision maker; Demonstrates good judgment
- Operates with high degree of integrity; unshakable ethics
- Understands recruiting is not transactional, rather a long-term, strategic effort
The firm’s ethos is embedded in our people. ‘Talent is our strategy’ is our mantra and drives how we approach all initiatives at the firm. We believe our success is because of our people, so putting our talent above all else is our top priority.
Schonfeld strives to create an environment where our people can thrive. We foster a teamwork-oriented, collaborative environment where ideas at any level are encouraged and shared. The development and advancement of our talent is honed through interactions with each other, learning & educational offerings, and through opportunities to make impactful contributions.
At Schonfeld, we strive to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout all of our employees with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at the forefront of this mission. As a firm we are committed to creating a hiring process which is not only fair, but also welcoming and supportive. On a daily basis, our employees welcome diversity across identity, thought, people and views which serves as the foundation of our culture and success. You can learn more about our DEI initiatives here - Belonging @ Schonfeld.
Who we are
Schonfeld Strategic Advisors is a multi-manager platform that invests its capital with Internal and Partner portfolio managers, primarily on an exclusive or semi-exclusive basis, across four trading strategies; quantitative, fundamental equity, tactical trading and discretionary macro & fixed income. We have created a unique structure to provide global portfolio managers with autonomy, flexibility and support to best enable them to maximize the value of their businesses.
Over the last 30 years, Schonfeld has successfully capitalized on inefficiencies and opportunities within the markets. We have developed and invested heavily in proprietary technology, infrastructure and risk analytics and continue to capitalize on new opportunities. In 2021 we launched our newest strategy, discretionary macro & fixed income as part of the continual growth of Schonfeld’s investible universe. Our portfolio exposure has expanded across the Americas, Europe and Asia as well as multiple asset classes and products.
The base pay for this role is expected to be between $100,000 and $200,000. The expected base pay range is based on information at the time this post was generated. This role may also be eligible for other forms of compensation such as a performance bonus and a competitive benefits package. Actual compensation for the successful candidate will be determined based on a variety of factors such as skills, qualifications, and experience.