We are looking for a full-time Facilities Associate for our Miami office. This is a great opportunity to learn the business from the ground up. This position requires wearing multiple hats and the ideal candidate will have a “no task is too big or too small” mentality. You should expect to interface with our many teams and firm leadership to ensure that all employees and guests have an excellent experience at Schonfeld.
What you’ll bring
What you do:
- Assist the global Facilities team and office leadership with office relocation, including but not limited to creating budgets and expense tracking, project management and communication with vendors, and any ad hoc projects as needed.
- Partner with the Workplace Experience team to ensure all new joiners have desks and supplies as needed. Also, assist and manage the moving of desks, hardware, and materials for any employees moving offices or desks.
- Point of contact for any vendors related to building maintenance and service appointments.
- Troubleshooting office systems such as HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical (as needed).
- Ensure all desks and file cabinets have all required supplies, are clean and well maintained upon each employee’s return.
- Ensure that Schonfeld’s Miami HQ is up to Facilities and Workplace Experience standards.
- Organize & create a clear system for all storage closets/spaces within Schonfeld. This includes creating an organized labelling system with storage containers. The Facilities Associate must understand the scope of space limitations and provide solutions to the team.
- Document inventory on Excel spreadsheets for each location/closets. These spreadsheets are shared with the Workplace Experience team to ensure that all teams are up to date on inventory management.
- Prioritize important storage in the office while moving non-essential items out of the office to an off-site document storage.
- Coordinating with Talent Acquisition and other departments as needed for swag storage and collection of bulk items.
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention and focus on details.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The firm’s ethos is embedded in our people. ‘Talent is our strategy’ is our mantra and drives how we approach all initiatives at the firm. We believe our success is because of our people, so putting our talent above all else is our top priority.
Schonfeld strives to create an environment where our people can thrive. We foster a teamwork-oriented, collaborative environment where ideas at any level are encouraged and shared. The development and advancement of our talent is honed through interactions with each other, learning & educational offerings, and through opportunities to make impactful contributions.
At Schonfeld, we strive to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout all of our employees with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at the forefront of this mission. As a firm we are committed to creating a hiring process which is not only fair, but also welcoming and supportive. On a daily basis, our employees welcome diversity across identity, thought, people and views which serves as the foundation of our culture and success. You can learn more about our DEI initiatives here - Belonging @ Schonfeld.
Who we are
Schonfeld Strategic Advisors is a multi-manager platform that invests its capital with Internal and Partner portfolio managers, primarily on an exclusive or semi-exclusive basis, across four trading strategies; quantitative, fundamental equity, tactical trading and discretionary macro & fixed income. We have created a unique structure to provide global portfolio managers with autonomy, flexibility and support to best enable them to maximize the value of their businesses.
Over the last 30 years, Schonfeld has successfully capitalized on inefficiencies and opportunities within the markets. We have developed and invested heavily in proprietary technology, infrastructure and risk analytics and continue to capitalize on new opportunities. In 2021 we launched our newest strategy, discretionary macro & fixed income as part of the continual growth of Schonfeld’s investible universe. Our portfolio exposure has expanded across the Americas, Europe and Asia as well as multiple asset classes and products.