About the team
At ScaleMonk we are building a product that will give mobile marketers easy access to state-of-the-art user acquisition capabilities. The journey of building a user acquisition team can be very long. It involves hiring experienced people, setting up a team, learning how to work with different channels, understanding how to change bids based on the metrics of each cohort, diving deep into how to determine these metrics over a period of time, etc etc.
We want mobile marketers to be able to skip this very complex journey and to focus on developing their products. ScaleMonk can handle all user acquisition efforts with no friction. Our product serves as the single-source of truth and control for mobile advertisers. It should be the tool they use to get insights, reporting, and to manage all distribution channels.
At Scalemonk we know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success as well as our clients. In order to achieve that we work with a broad technology stack and have a mindset of being fully responsible for our systems - from their conception to incident resolution and troubleshooting in production.
Join us to redefine the mobile user-acquisition landscape!
About the Role / What You’ll Do
What You'll Need
- College degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, a related field, or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- 3 or more years of professional experience in frontend development
- Good understanding of object-oriented design principles and design patterns
- Experience with responsive CSS framework like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Knowledge of best practices & patterns for large scale Responsive Single Page Applications for desktop and mobile devices
- Experience with GIT version control system
Nice to Have
- Extra points if you have formal experience/education in UX design
- Experience in synchronous programming using RxJS
- Expertise in visualization tools like C3, D3JS, AmCharts
- Experience in application state management using Redux
- Experience designing web applications from scratchUnderstand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, 'findability')
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to management
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
- Experience creating storyboards and site mapping