Are you a developer interested in solving complex challenges? If so, consider joining our team where we’re building new tech specifically designed to remove the barriers to financial clarity that small business owners face every day. Ready for your next challenge?
**PLEASE note that this position will be starting in May 2020.**
A Little About You:
You possess the passion and skills to innovate new high-quality web applications. You are goal-oriented and achieving those goals invigorates your can-do attitude. Adaptability, resourcefulness, and versatility drive your results with immaculate attention to detail. You love writing beautiful code that will stand the test of both time and design. Your new ideas help us grow and you bring them in your day-to-day.
Your responsibilities will vary but certainly include building highly reliable, innovative, and scalable web applications. You’ll coordinate across teams to identify and analyze product requirements. You aren’t afraid of the challenges and know we offer training and development to help you as you grow. You’re ready to take initiative and are excited to be a positive role model while mentoring junior developers and others in the organization.
- 5 or more years of web application development experience
- Proven track record of writing applications that provide value
- Experience writing and/or bootstrapping extensible applications
- Experience with SQL, and familiarity with databases such as Postgres
It Would Be Extra Cool If You Have:
- A BS in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Experience building and deploying applications on Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Ember.js, React.js, Angular 2.0, and Ruby on Rails framework
- Knowledge or experience of deployment infrastructure management in the form on Jenkins or other CI/CD tools
- Surround yourself with top talent. We hire the best and push each other to get better every day
- Work in our industrious new office located in East Austin, next to cool neighborhood spots like Austin Bouldering Project, Friends and Allies, and Sa-Tén
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO, flexible hours and optional work offsite days
- Free parking and centrally located offices accessible to local bus lines
- To relax and unwind with periodic free onsite massages, yoga, meditation classes
- To play with furry friends in our pet friendly HQ
- Catered Friday lunches, unlimited snacks & drinks, lunch & learns, bagels & taco days, cool team outings
Voted one of Austin’s best places to work 3 years in a row, we are on a mission to empower business owners. ScaleFactor is the essential business OS, offering the most comprehensive view of small business finances. We’re always on and always up to date, so business owners always know exactly where their business stands. We alert them to what needs attention and make proactive suggestions with their bottom line in mind. They can get back to business with the confidence that ScaleFactor is on their side.