Voted one of Austin’s best places to work three years in a row, ScaleFactor is on a mission to empower business owners. We believe (and are not alone) that SMBs are the backbone of the economy. Further, we believe that SMBs shouldn’t need to fend for themselves when it comes to their accounting and finance solutions. We work hard to simplify a very complex and intimidating aspect of their business to provide accurate, timely, and helpful insights to power their financial decision making.
The Product & Design Team is on a mission to build a world-class SaaS product while driving exceptional results for our users who we segment into two key stakeholders:
The Business Owner: the heroes of SMBs who work countless hours to build their dreams
The Internal User: the supporting teams that work to deliver an experience worthy of our customers
The Product & Design team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join them in transforming the future of accounting and finance for small businesses. This small but agile group is solving complex challenges for small business owners as they interact with their finances.
What Would It Be Like?
With the passion and skills to conceptualize previously unsolved problems, you’re tasked with developing groundbreaking solutions to them. You are an innovator who isn’t afraid of challenging the status quo of an unchanged industry historically known for its slow pace. Success only counts to you if it’s both qualitative and quantitative with acute attention to detail. You are a systems thinker with an elastic mind and you bring your best. Every. Single. Day.
Your Responsibilities Will Vary But Certainly Include:
- Owning all the aspects of the product lifecycle—vision, strategy, roadmap, testing, development, improvement, outcomes, etc
- Maintaining a deep understanding and love for our market, the technology options available, how it’s changing, and how the future will influence our decisions
- Working with a highly cross-functional team to build solutions from raw ideas
- Being a continuous advocate for your customers above all
Every Day You’ll Get To:
- Impact real businesses while charting the future for ScaleFactor
- Be part of a team that depends fully on each other to succeed
- Be entrusted with enormous freedom and autonomy while being mindful of the great responsibility that comes along with it
- An established track record with 5+ years of cross-functional digital product management experience
- Experience working for a high-growth SaaS or digital marketplace company
- Strategic instincts - you can balance prioritization of the now with a knack for knowing what is next
- Next level communication and presentation skills and are comfortable using them with both internal and external stakeholders
It Would Be Extra Cool If You Have:
- Worked on a financial or accounting product
- Made product decisions in a uniquely complex industry—taking pride your ability to simplify what others were intimidated
- Experience running a small business of your own or a close relationship with someone who has
- Shipped web & native mobile experiences
- To surround yourself with top talent. We hire the best and push each other to get better every day
- To work in our industrious new office is located in East Austin, next to friendly neighborhood spots like Austin Bouldering Project, Friends and Allies, and Sa-Tén
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Flexible hours and optional work offsite days
- Unlimited PTO