ScaleFactor is on a mission to build a better solution for business owners and operators to control and grow their businesses. Through a combination of technology, finance, and accounting experts, we are revolutionizing the way companies operate. We are a venture backed company headquartered in Austin TX
JOB TITLE: Sprinter Van Company Driver
ScaleFactor’s Biz Ops Team consists of builders, go-getters, and people-pleasers! Our job is to make the hard stuff look easy and relish the opportunity to be the unsung heroes of the organization. We are responsible for curating a positive team member experience everyday to allow all functions of our business to be successful. We exist to enable teams and people to thrive inside ScaleFactor.
Your core purpose is to enable our teams to freely flow from destination to destination in ScaleFactor’s Sprinter Van (Factor One). Additionally, you will have an opportunity to assist our executive, marketing, sales, and recruiting teams. Your goal is to elevate the experience to a standard that rivals Air Force One and other top industry private transportation needs. Safety, cleanliness, and being easy to work with are critical qualities that you master. You show craftsmanship in your work and will treat Factor One as your own.
- You live to serve - taking care of people is second nature to you and you love doing it. This is why you get up in the morning.
- You are dynamic. You’re charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any way you can. You observe, think, and then act.
- You are dependable. Responsible is your middle name and you never disappoint. You proactively communicate expectations and ensure your stakeholders are always in the loop.
- You are a good driver with a driving record to prove it. You don’t speed, you’re cautious, and anything that is discussed in the vehicle is strictly confidential.
- You are good under pressure. You don’t fold and get overwhelmed easily. Instead, you prefer chaos and become even more focused on execution in those moments.
- You are extremely detail-oriented! A neat, clean, well-driven vehicle creates joy in your world. You clean, maintain, and tend to it as if it's your own. You also take joy in resetting after a ride to ensure the next experience is top notch. Conforming to the highest standard makes you happy.
- You are social by nature and are willing to voice your opinion or provide suggestions while also being comfortable accepting and acting on guidance. You know when to lead and follow.
- You are passionate about bettering yourself professionally and personally through learning from the best and the brightest in the field. You are constantly learning.
- You are a go-getter - no task is too small or too big for your can-do attitude
- You are handy, great with tools, and can troubleshoot nearly anything when it comes to a vehicle and beyond.
- You have a competitive spirit and are driven to win!
- Strictly observe vehicle operating policies, procedures, and service schedules
- Demonstrate safe and courteous driving behavior
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Conduct pre/post trip vehicle inspections and maintain a clean, neat, and orderly vehicle
- Demonstrate teamwork, cooperation, and adaptability with teammates and customers
- Willingness to be flexible and work between multiple facility locations and out of town trips
- Present a professional image to clients and the public through appearance and interaction
- You are trusted and confidential as a default
- All other job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2-year experience driving a delivery truck or other large vehicle
- Clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Texas driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree - Business focused major is a plus
- 2,000+ rides on Uber/Lyft with a 5-star review rating
- 1-3 years of experience in a service industry setting
- 1-3 years of experience in as a teacher or high school coach
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 3 years in a row from 2017 to 2019 - Enjoy amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brews, beverages, snacks
- Catered lunches every Friday and meals on late work days
- Dog and cat-friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your one-page resume which highlights the skills and requirements above
- Two of your professional references that we will contact at a later stage in the interview process