ScaleFactor, a fast growing tech start up in Austin, TX is looking for three stellar Sales Development Representatives to add to our dynamic Sales Team in Q2 2019! If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene, have a background selling to small businesses, can present value to business owners and key executives, then ScaleFactor may be a perfect career fit for you as a Sales Development Representative. Come join a winning culture and a team that's been voted Austin's Best Place to Work & voted one of Coolest Companies in Austin.
- A proven self-starter who thrives in the fast pace environment of a high-growth company
- Hunter mentality, proactive, and self motivated.
- Genuine curiosity about people, financial technology and business, with excellent listening skills.
- Based in Austin or moving to Austin Q2 of 2019 & excited to work in ScaleFactor's cool East Austin headquarters
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be on the front line of the ScaleFactor sales team. You will drive awareness and interest in our product suite and work closely with our marketing and account executive teams to drive pipeline and meetings. You’re responsibilities will include:
- Reaching new businesses nationwide through a variety of high volume calls, emails, and a social media channels. You will work closely with marketing to prioritize campaigns and hit execution goals.
- Nurturing and qualify inbound businesses looking to improve their accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and invoicing.
- Engaging prospects through all resources available to you, including email, phone, and social media.
- Collaborating with Team ScaleFactor on marketing and lead generation programs.
- Managing accurate forecasting through impeccable use of CRM and other corporate systems to maintain sales metrics and customer information up-to-date
- Proven track-record of success: 2-5 years of successful business development experience in a high volume outbound sales role, preferably targeting the small business owner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- You love the rapidly changing technology start-up environment
- Be a part of the winning Scalefactor team and experience Austin’s Best Places to Work three years in a row from 2017 to 2019
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options to all our full time employees
- Unlimited cold brews (Cuvee coffee) & snacks
- Catered Friday lunch, pop up BBQs, HHs & cool team events
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
Your one-page resume + cover letter highlighting your education and experience which qualifies you for this role. Note this position is based in our East Austin headquarters with a start date in Q2 2019!