At Scale Computing, a market leader in KVM based hyperconverged solutions, we recognize our customers and partners are the heartbeat of our business. Customers including Ahold Delhaize, Holiday Inn hotels, Breedon Aggregates, Roman Catholic Diocese of Westminster and many others rely daily on our innovative solution.
Our Territory Executive partners with our regional pre-sales engineers, Scale Community Partners, technology partners (like APC by Schneider and Lenovo) and distributors to drive customer deployments and adoption of Scale HC3 hyperconverged products.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Territory: United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Identify new end-user opportunities.
- Present the unique Scale value proposition to end-users to drive, together with our partners, the selection process to a success.
- Manage the pipeline to ensure short and long term success.
- Support the Scale Partner Community, including training Partner sales and driving broad partner adoption of our products and services.
- Support business development and field marketing activities, trade shows, and promotion of Scale Computing in IT user groups and trade associations.
- Experience in storage/virtualization sales, building customer relationships, and speaking confidently with customers on our solutions.
- Experience building end-user pipelines together with the VAR community.
- Team player with desire to serve customers and teammates.
- 5+ years experience in sales, business development or channel management roles.
- Passion for continuous learning and personal growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and if more preferable German, French, or Spanish).
- A unique story to tell with an Award-winning solution.
- You become part of an enthusiastic team expanding rapidly across the EMEA regions (Europe, Middle East and Africa) with its regional headquarter in the Netherlands.
- Excellent salary and benefits.