Scale Computing is looking to hire an Account Development Representative to work in the Indianapolis, IN headquarters to help drive revenue of our HC3 solution, integrated servers, storage and virtualization .
Account Development Representative
Scale is seeking a highly motivated Account Development Representative to book qualified meetings for the sales team. The job function entails calling SALs (Sales Assigned Leads), qualifying the prospect and converting the lead to an opportunity. This is an entry to mid-level position based at our Indianapolis office with a clear promotional track to an Account Executive for motivated candidates.
The Account Development Representative will be assigned an annual and quarterly quota. Responsibilities will include ensuring achievement of quota targets and adherence to all company processes and policies.
General Description of Duties
- Professional response to all inbound calls from prospects
- Responsible for setting and attending web based meetings on a weekly basis
- Timely follow-up on all leads provided by the company
- Responsible for making a 75 outbound calls per day to hit quota
- Work in a team-oriented environment to deliver measurable results
- Actively contribute to meet and exceed goals and objectives
- A successful candidate will be motivated and familiar with the IT server, storage & hypervisor industry - or ability to learn quickly
- Possess a proven track record of sales success
- Pro-actively report feedback, trends, and competitive information
- Deliver results in a positive, creative team environment.
Education and/or Experience
- Education – BA/BS required
- Minimum of 1 years sales experience
- Strong multi-task capabilities
- Excellent customer skills
- Strong PC skills
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Work ethic, high level of personal commitment
- Possesses excellent business acumen
- Bias toward action/sense of urgency/driven
- Self-directed, hands-on style
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Collaborative team player
- Able to think outside the box
- Competitive base plus commission, based on experience
- Health Insurance