Type: Full Time – Sales
Role: Territory Sales Rep (TSR)
The mission at Scale Computing has always been to change traditional thinking about IT infrastructure and provide an alternative to complex and costly solutions. Scale Computing has provided innovation in storage architecture, hyperconverged infrastructure, edge computing and cloud-based disaster recovery. We are a high-growth technology company that helped create the industry space known as hyperconverged infrastructure. Our vision is to be THE infrastructure for MSPs, small-to-medium IT shops and distributed enterprises.
Scale Computing is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology and embrace the opportunity to be part of a new and exciting shift in the industry. We pride ourselves in our company culture, developed around our core values of Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Fun, and Success! We only hire the best people for the right jobs. We are an “all-in” organization and believe everyone has an important role. We look for highly-motivated, smart, fun people to fill those roles. That is how we are able to deliver the best technology to our Customers every day of every week, and every quarter of every year.
As a Territory Sales Rep, your responsibility is to deliver consistent production and growth by developing an assigned territory, managing a pipeline, recruiting and developing partner relationships, and staffing various field-marketing events. Scale is a 100% channel-based company, therefore experience in working with the channel is a plus.
Qualifications and Key Responsibilities:
- BA or BS Degree
- Minimum of 3 years technical/solution sales experience
- Proven track record of outperforming goals
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Personal Qualities: integrity, work ethic, self-motivated, creative, team player, and problem solver
- Proficient with verbal and written communications, including presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing needs and priorities
- Ability to work across all levels of an organization and to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Has a strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales
- The ability to understand how technology solutions can solve business problems and translate into a profitable business model
- Ability to communicate with senior managers and executives about their business challenges
Headquarters - 525 S. Meridian - Suite 3E, Indianapolis, IN 46225
Compensation and Other Benefits:
At Scale Computing, we offer a competitive base salary plus revenue-based commissions and bonuses for achievement of key objectives, as well as competitive stock options. Scale's sales compensation programs offer commission accelerators for over performance of key milestones.
Scale Computing also has company sponsored comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, competitive PTO and holidays, 401K, and quick, comprehensive automated expense management.