We are looking for a senior leader for the Regional Sales Manager role. The role will be home-based from Germany.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be a key resource that helps our company to grow our market presence in the DACH and Eastern Europe region. This is a build-from-the-base opportunity, with lots of white space to use. No two days will be the same. Our sales group is an exciting team that offers excellent opportunity for people seeking change, have a winning mentality and seek potential career growth.
As a leader, you are confident and competent, with a healthy dose of empathy. Your integrity and objectivity will help you earn the trust of all Scalers. You are a skilled, active, and open-minded listener.
At Scale, you will find a Company centered on our core values of Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, and Fun! We only hire the best people for the right jobs. We are an “all killer, no filler” organization and believe everyone has an important role. We look for highly-motivated, smart, fun people to fill those roles. That is how we are able to deliver the best technology to our Customers every day of every week, and every quarter of every year.
What will make you successful at Scale Computing
- A proven track record in delivering results; building and maintaining a consistent, growing pipeline and exceeding quota’s;
- A passion for customer success;
- A competitive attitude with a desire to disrupt;
- A track record of good judgment and decision-making;
- Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion;
- Demonstrated team oriented capabilities in cross-functional team environments;
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments;
- Having excellent knowledge IT infrastructure; the storage industry (SAN, NAS, DR), current and next generation applications and server- and desktop virtualization;
- Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics;
- Having a good cooperation with a pre-sales engineer in the region.
Scale Computing is seeking a Sales Professional located in Germany with a proven ability to exceed assigned quota, prospect and close accounts, and build new relationships with potential customers. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to develop relationships with Channel Partners that drive revenue, as well as, relationships with customers, from end users to the line of business C-levels.
- Attain a minimum of 100% quota for the assigned region;
- Build a strong, long-term relationship with the channel;
- Use relationship management to develop selling opportunities with end-user accounts and partner organizations;
- Build and grow the channel with new channels acquired from your network, partner acquisition activities and trough technology alliance and distribution partners;
- Build and grow a healthy opportunity pipeline that is 4-5x the assigned quota;
- Respond to RFI’s and follow up sales opportunities with prospects, managing from initial conversations to proposal to closing phases;
- Provide feedback to marketing for efficient lead generation activities;
- Identify and secure great customer references.
- Successful solution selling experience from SMB to Enterprise Account with demonstrated quota performance;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required;
- Thick-skinned, bold and ambitious with a strong work ethic;
- Excellent in written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Proficient with SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office;
- 5-10 years selling experience;
- Excellent in German and English language;
- Frequent travel is required.