We are looking for an Account Development Representative (2x) with a passion for technology. The role will be based at our EMEA headquarter in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. You will be part of a virtual team.
As Account Development Representative, you will be a key resource that helps our company to grow our market presence. This is a build-from-the-base opportunity, with lots of white space to use. No two days will be the same. Our sales group is an exciting team that offers excellent opportunity for people seeking change, have a winning mentality and seek potential career growth.
You are confident and competent, with a healthy dose of empathy. Your integrity and objectivity will help you earn the trust of all Scalers. You are a skilled, active, and open-minded listener.
At Scale, you will find a Company centered on our core values of Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, and Fun! We only hire the best people for the right jobs. We are an “all killer, no filler” organization and believe everyone has an important role. We look for highly-motivated, smart, fun people to fill those roles. That is how we are able to deliver the best technology to our Customers every day of every week, and every quarter of every year.
What will make you successful at Scale Computing
- Ability to work as a team, in close co-operation with field sales resources;
- A proven track record in delivering selling results;
- A passion for customer success;
- A competitive attitude with a desire to disrupt;
- High degree of comfort with complex(er) IT environments;
- Having basic knowledge IT, preferable within infrastructure, storage and/or virtualization.
Scale Computing is seeking professionals located in the Netherlands with a proven ability to exceed assigned overlay quotas, prospect and close accounts, and build new relationships with potential customers.
- Work closely with field sales, resellers and distributors to identify new opportunities;
- Manage and follow up leads in your territory;
- Quota is an overlay compiled from field sales quota’s;
- Responsible to attain the quota together with the field sales resources;
- Maintain a high level of daily activities including customer, partner and prospect calls to identify new opportunities, generate pipeline and set meetings;
- Build a strong relationship with and act as a sales consultant to help resellers and distributors;
- Use relationship management to develop selling opportunities with end-user accounts and partner organizations;
- Build and grow the channel with new channels acquired from your network, partner acquisition activities and trough technology alliance and distribution partners;
- Provide feedback to marketing for efficient lead generation activities.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- Passionate “can do” attitude, eager to win;
- Thick-skinned and ambitious;
- Willing to learn and walk the extra mile;
- Excellent in written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Proficient with SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office;
- 1-3 years selling experience;
- Excellent language skills in English and minimum one other language (preferable German, French, Italian or Spanish);
- Frequent travel is required.