We are looking for a self motivated software engineer with experience in UI development. You will get to work with a collaborative and talented engineering team who pride themselves on delivering quality products to our customers on a regular basis.
- Has the ability to pick up new concepts quickly and learn from peers.
- Writes clean, highly readable and testable code.
- Has a strong preference for writing tests and testable code.
- Loves to dig into unfamiliar areas and learn something new.
- Enjoys coding, building new things, and solving hard problems.
- Works well with others.
We have small engineering team, so you will have a great opportunity to make an impact on the product, team, and company. We're a very interactive group, so you should enjoy collaborative design, development, and testing. Our team is highly motivated and experienced, and we enjoy sharing knowledge and learning from one another. Our environment is collaborative, interactive, fun, and open to improvement.
- 3+ years UI design and development experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- System design skills with an understanding of testability and maintainability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Other useful skills/experience:
- Comfortable with Linux
- Experience using git
We are unable to provide work visa sponsorship at this time. We do offer relocation. No recruiters please.
Some videos about working at Scale:
Engineering Culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXWdE-hYJgk
Engineering Team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISs-eRjAYjA&t=8s