About The Position
The Channel Marketing Specialist will drive messaging, manage channel programs, and support channel marketing efforts to encourage the dynamic growth of the Scale Computing Channel. Responsibilities will include managing channel communications, marketing programs, incentive promotions, and marketing assets. The Channel Marketing Specialist works cross-functionally with other groups including product management, corporate marketing, sales, and channel-account management.
Responsibilities listed below can change at any time and other projects may be assigned as time and ability warrant. Responsibilities will be assigned on a gradual basis. This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Development of communication to channel partners regarding programs, events, and product specific information
- Work with product management to optimize partner content and develop processes for effective product and campaign launches
- Analysis and reporting of program and partner effectiveness; recommendations for improvement
- Management of marketing assets in marketing automation, PRM, and CRM technology
- Marketing campaign management and deployment to channel partners through PRM solution
- Creation of incentive programs for channel partners
- Assistance with product education and training
- Experience in the technology market a plus
- Experience working with B2B Channel partners
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and strong sense of accountability.
- Strong understanding of networking and selling in a B2B environment
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Creative mind and track record of developing successful marketing content is critical
- Excellent project management skills and able to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced team.
- Professional presence and communications skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills with extreme proficiency in Google Suite
- Experience with Channel Management technology platforms (Impartner, Zift, etc.)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in technology marketing/communications
- Familiar with a variety of Marketing concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Some early, late, or weekend hours may be required
- Some travel may be a requirement of the position
- Sitting, standing, lifting, and pulling may be required.