We are looking for a self motivated software engineer with experience system development on Linux. You will get to work with a collaborative and talented engineering team who pride themselves on delivering quality products to our customers on a regular basis.
- Has the ability to pick up new concepts quickly and learn from peers.
- Writes clean, highly readable and testable code.
- Has a strong preference for writing tests and testable code.
- Loves to dig into unfamiliar areas and learn something new.
- Enjoys coding, building new things, and solving hard problems.
- Works well with others.
We have small engineering team, so you will have a great opportunity to make an impact on the product, team, and company. We're a very interactive group, so you should enjoy collaborative design, development, and testing. Our team is highly motivated and experienced, and we enjoy sharing knowledge and learning from one another. Our environment is collaborative, interactive, fun, and open to improvement.
- 1+ years industry experience
- Proficient with C++
- System design skills with an understanding of testability and maintainability
- Understanding of the Linux operating system, networking, and toolset
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Other useful skills/experience
- Understanding of Qemu/KVM Internals
- Experience with clustered and/or distributed systems
- Experience using git
Perks and Benefits:
- Full medical coverage
- Flexible hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Life and disability insurance
- Professional development
- Team cooked meals 2 days a week
At this time we are unable to provide work visa sponsorship. We do offer relocation. No recruiters please.
Some videos about working at Scale:
Engineering Culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXWdE-hYJgk
Engineering Team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISs-eRjAYjA&t=8s