Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration
The mission at Scale Computing has always been to change traditional thinking about IT infrastructure and provide an alternative to complex and costly solutions. Scale Computing has provided innovation in storage architecture, hyperconverged infrastructure, edge computing, ease of use, and cloud-based disaster recovery. We are a high-growth technology company that helped create the industry space known as hyperconverged infrastructure. Our vision is to be THE infrastructure for MSPs, small-to-medium IT shops and distributed enterprises.
Scale Computing is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology and embrace the opportunity to be part of a new and exciting shift in the industry. We pride ourselves in our company culture, developed around our core values of Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, and Fun! We only hire the best people for the right jobs. We are an “all killer, no filler” organization and believe everyone has an important role. We look for highly-motivated, smart, fun people to fill those roles. That is how we are able to deliver the best technology to our Customers every day of every week, and every quarter of every year.
As Regional Channel Manager, your responsibility is to recruit, develop and nurture relationships between Scale Computing and channel partners throughout your territory. Your ability to penetrate new territories and align efforts from departments across both organizations is critical to your being successful in this role. Working with key stakeholders on supporting teams from Territory Sales, Systems Engineering, Channel Marketing, Alliances and Sales Operations will be a key resource for you to attain and exceed your goals.
The role of Regional Channel Manager is to work directly with partners to develop, enable and nurture that relationship in order to build sales opportunities. You will be working alongside our Regional Sales Managers and Systems Engineers to strategically, and cooperatively, develop our channel presence in each region.
- Develop sales opportunities with partners
- Recruit, qualify and train new channel partners.
- Work closely with each region to develop and execute on a sales strategy
- Plan and coordinate channel activities specific to your territory
- Leverage internal resources to enable and onboard partners
- Develop, execute and evaluate go-to-market plans with channel partners
- BA or BS Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience is encouraged.
- Personal Qualities: leadership abilities, integrity, work ethic, self-motivated, creative and driven.
- Proficient with verbal and written communications, including presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities.
- Ability to work across all levels of an organization and to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Has a strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.
- The ability to understand how technology solutions can solve business problems and translate into a profitable business model
- Ability to communicate with senior managers and executives about their business challenges.
- Can develop a budget to support the enablement, marketing and promotion of the partner business plans