Scalable is creating forward-thinking technology and infrastructure to revolutionize ecommerce. Our mission; “Let anyone, sell anything, anywhere”. Scalable is powering entrepreneurship across the Globe. We are democratizing ecommerce entrepreneurship.
Scalable is looking for a metrics-driven Community Manager to execute digital marketing strategies to help drive and grow traffic, new buyers, and revenue. In this role, you will create blog and social media content for our many brands as well as establish a deep relationship with our communities. The digital campaigns, tactical promotions, and other effective content strategies you create should engage current visitors, attract new buyers, and drive customer acquisition and retention.
We are looking for someone with a passion for digital marketing. Our marketing team has responsibility for our entire organic traffic and content stack across all channels like Facebook, Instagram, SEO, YouTube, TikTok, product, and so much more - we work hard! Additionally, you’ll head management of our communities, so you should love talking to and helping our users and know how to effectively report that information to the rest of the team.
If e-commerce analytics, organic rankings, ad copy, conversion rates, and product education excites you, you should apply. We’ll give you all the ingredients you need for success – a portfolio of products with broad appeal, impressive conversion rates, cutting edge software, and a crazy supportive team.
The ideal candidate is bold, ambitious, and hardworking and isn’t intimidated by being in a fast-paced startup environment. They should have proven ability to communicate effectively and a relentless drive for growth. The Community Manager will report directly to the Social Media Lead.
This position will join our team in Guadalajara Mexico.
- Plan and execute the social media content strategy for all brands on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram.
- Create engaging, actionable, SEO-optimized technical and promotional content designed for blog posts, social media, emails, landing pages, and similar platforms.
- Monitor social media and company website metrics and create thorough KPI reports
- Assist the Design team by providing storyboards and briefs for blog and video content, detailing the design of creative materials (videos, banners, posts, etc.)
- Conduct research and analyze our data, competitor data, and customer/products trends (search term trends).
- Lead community management for multiple brands to create meaningful relationships with users and establish user sentiment for reporting.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in marketing with a strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem.
- In-depth experience with social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.).
- Solid experience working in content management systems (Wordpress, Webflow).
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and reporting metrics.
- Strong English writing and editing skills.
- Experience in SEO and white-hat optimization best practices.
- Please send your resume in ENGLISH to be considered for the position.
- In-depth digital marketing experience for B2C and B2B brands.
- eCommerce experience.
- Community management experience.
- Extremely comfortable writing and speaking in English regularly.
Scalable is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.