We are looking for a Business Development Associate to join our Chip, Dropship team. Chip is an all-in-one e-commerce platform that lets sellers create and sell print-on-demand and dropship products without worrying about manufacturing, warehousing, payments, fulfillment, or customer service.
Dropship, a new feature of Chip, enables sellers to source third-party items, sell them in their online store, and then pass a customer's order to the third-party supplier, who can process and directly deliver the order to the seller's customer.
As a Business Development Associate, you will be in charge of increasing sales and growth. In this critical business development role, you will be heavily focused on acquiring new sellers and identifying new opportunities in your assigned region in order to build and grow our power sellers community. You will be in charge of managing your accounts, with a particular emphasis on acquiring new sellers.
- Priority should be given to seller acquisition and onboarding.
- Create new sellers by establishing initial relationships.
- Developing long-term trusting relationships through open and interactive communication.
- Develop strong seller loyalty and long-term relationships.
- Recognize opportunities and seller priorities by understanding the seller's processes.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, seller service, and retention plans.
- Providing accurate product information, training, and support wherever possible.
- Collaborating with internal teams to assist in resolving issues reported by the seller.
- At least one year of business development, account management or sales experience in Dropship and MMO (Make Money Online) is required.
- Must have a strong network of sellers in MMO Community or experience acquiring new sellers for e-commerce platforms.
- A person who is outgoing and has a good sense of humor.
- A proclivity for action combined with goal-oriented thinking
- Strong, concise writing abilities as well as exceptional verbal communication abilities
- Outstanding organizational skills, integrity, and task follow-through.
- Negotiation abilities that are exceptional
- Competitive Salary
- 13th-month salary
- Private Healthcare Package
- 15 days annual leave (effect in 2022)
- Additional 3 days of sick leave with full pay (in addition to sick days as prescribed by Vietnamese law)
- Free lunch and snack in the office
- Birthday gift and other special allowances (Wedding date, Visiting impatient, Giving birth, Condolence, the international women's day)
- Training support
- Team building activities and sport clubs
- Equal opportunity for everyone
- Exposure to advanced software and working environment embracing by top Silicon Valley companies
- Young, dynamic, and ego-free English-speaking working environment
- We’ve never raised funding - our team has been bootstrapped in our journey to profitability and now we have over 500 employees.
- We’ve driven triple-digit growth over the past 3 years.
- We have five printing facilities in the U.S. which we own and operate ourselves.
- Our team prints and ships millions of products each year.