Scalable, we are a Silicon Valley Startup growing our team with Chip brand in Vietnam. Chip is an all-in-one e-commerce platform that lets sellers create and sell print-on-demand and dropship products without having to worry about manufacturing, warehousing, payments, fulfillment, or customer support. Sellers create stores on the Chip platform, design products by uploading their artwork and designs, and market products via paid and organic posts on various platforms including Facebook, Google, and Pinterest.
As a part of our global expansion in Asia, Chip is building a team of world-class SEO in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We are currently looking for a motivated and result-driven SEO Specialist who will take responsibility to consult our sellers to solve all SEO issues to improve their performance. You will communicate directly with our cross-functional teams in the US, Mexico, and Taiwan on diverse complex challenges, so English fluency is mandatory.
We are looking for a Motivated and result-driven SEO Specialist to join our team! As a SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Deep understanding of SEO technical knowledge.
- Identify the latest trends and insights to consult sellers in data analysis and ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Manage SEO-related assets, tools/ platforms including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner.
- Be a supporter and a coordinator to help the sellers with their daily issues.
- Be an advisor for all topics related to SEO. Share SEO insights with the internal team.
- Work closely with the Google Ads team to figure out the best solution for sellers’ problems.
- Stay up-to-date knowledge of factors for ranking in search engine results and best practices in the SEO industry.
Required Candidate profile
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 4 years of experience and proven results in SEO positions
- Strong in technical on-page SEO
- Bachelor’s degree from Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, and Economic education background (computer science/informatics are preferred)
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Be a detail-oriented person and an accurate person.
- Good at teamwork.
- Ability to prioritize and manage your workload effectively.
- Be able on-duty at night/ weekend if needed.
- Strong communication skills to build & maintain collaborative relationships with clients and stakeholders in both Vietnamese and English.
- Competitive Salary
- 13th-month salary
- Private Healthcare Package
- 15 days annual leave (effect in 2022)
- Additional 3 days of sick leave with full pay (in addition to sick days as prescribed by Vietnamese law)
- Free lunch and snack in the office
- Birthday gift and other special allowances (Wedding date, Visiting impatient, Giving birth, Condolence, the international women's day)
- Training support
- Team building activities and sport clubs
- Equal opportunity for everyone
- Exposure to advanced software and working environment embracing by top Silicon Valley companies
- Young, dynamic, and ego-free English-speaking working environment
- We’ve never raised funding - our team has been bootstrapped in our journey to profitability and now we have over 300 employees.
- We’ve driven triple-digit growth over the past 3 years.
- We have five printing facilities in the U.S. which we own and operate ourselves.
- Our team prints and ships millions of products each year.